Get your newsletter email with tips, tricks & advice – free every week.
It’s all written specifically for PC, Tablet and Smartphone novices, in plain simple English (and one little bit of Hawaiian – see below).
- Watch videos on the web for free
- A free alternative to Windows
- The good and bad places to buy PCs and PC bits and pieces… what readers think
- The trick to recover files you’ve deleted (even after they’ve gone from the recycle bin)
- A bit of Hawaiian – and how it makes it easy to find things out on the web.
- TV listings online – without loads of adverts
- Five places to get help with PC problems
- A program to help you print address labels, eg for Christmas cards
- How to get the computer to undo your mistakes
- Print a webpage without losing the right edge
- Email scams to watch out for
(and when you join up, you get instant access to all previous issues – including all of the above)
You’ll get an email from me every week, along with occasional extra emails when there’s something I think you might find useful.
It’s reassuring to know that you have a “Tech Expert” on your side – looking out for any changes or new things in the computer world that you need to know about… and explaining them in plain language. When Microsoft bring out a new version of something, or there’s a big security scare, I’ll explain what it really means… and whether you need to bother about it.
How do I sign up?
- Just type in your name and email address in the form below (double check your email address!).
- Click on “…then click here” and you’ll be added to the list.
- You’ll get an email from my computer, to check it really was you who put your email address in! Just click on the link in that email
- And that’s it – you’ll get your copy straight to your email every Monday.